Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick! Stayed at home . Bored !



take 1 ♥


take 2 ♥



take 3 ♥


take 4 ♥



take 5 ♥



Take 6 ♥


Take 7 ♥


Take 8 ♥


No school . Stayed at home . Bored . Still sneezing but better . **hope it recover soon** Didn't attend school on Wednesday ( kept on sneezing and dont want to keep on sneezing ) ^^ But went to school during lunch , and met with friends and kept on talking . Then stay in school till afterschool in the canteen , met with sheshan . He asked me '' uu sick? '' i said '' yeah '' then his like okie! ;) Btw, thanks for caring and thanks for the sms-es! ;P But no worries , im better now! Yesterday was the last day of school before holiday for hari raya .. Took some pictures with my sister! I will post it later ^^ Just came home from my dad's shop **went and help him out** Now, just chatting with 7 people . Bored!! =P Let me post the pics =P Hope uu like it ^^


P.s: selamat hari raya guys! ;D

**hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment