Friday, September 18, 2009

CAMERON HIGHLAND here I comeee!!!!! ;)

weeee ... **online now ** Tommorrow going to Cameron Highland with my dad's friend and cousin ;) Cant Wait . I dont know , some say its very BORINGGGG ..Some say its very COLDDDDD ... Guess have to wait till tommorrow to see XD Now, chatting , blogging and updating facebook! ;) lalallalalalalal .. Tommorow , wont be on9 - in cameron till tuesday ** if not mistaken ** Yesterday night , watch movie with sister ( I LOVE YOU , BETH COOPER ) nice movie! awesomeeee!- took a few caption from the movieee!~











Love this front page of the cd~







Kissing part! <3


Thats the best! Still got more .. Lazy to upload now ! xD haha .
Okays . Im going to find a new song for my bloggy ** i will stop here now **



Hugs **

No comments:

Post a Comment